Member to Member Offers are for Kirkwood Business Owners’ Association members who want to network and market to other KBOA members a service oriented offer during a limited time.
KBOA will feature one member per month at the general meeting on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, a blog post and social media support.
Members are responsible for all graphics, scheduling and collecting of any fees.
KBOA will promote and support.
MAY OFFER: TANYA DEMJANEC OF ORIGINS REAL ESTATE
Listing Commission Discount up to 1.5% for KBOA members April 1 - May 31, 2018.
- Always full-service (photography included!)
- Staging offered in-house (who knows your house better?!)
- Two-person team for exceptional availability and responsiveness
- Assertive marketing and superior negotiation skills
- Dynamic team that's always up-to-speed; no explanations to assistants or leaving messages with "the office"
- Beautiful local office with in-house closing attorney
Contact to schedule on-site assessment. facebook.com/TanyaDemjanecRealtor
HOW TO SET UP A MEMBER TO MEMBER OFFER:
- Create your offer. Something that other business owners can benefit.
- Add an expiration date.
- Create graphics for your offer.
- Set up registration, scheduling and how you will collect fees.
ONCE ALL OF THIS IS CONFIRMED, SEND KBOA VIA EMAIL:
- Send a brief description of the offer in less than 50 words complete with:
- Cost of service
- Registration link
- Scheduling link
- Contact Information
- Graphics for social media and blog post with all the following.
- Suggested sizes: 851px wide and 315 px tall 72 dpi
- Send an email to email@example.com