Meet & Greet. Enjoy the snacks provided by Conscious Health Meditation + Wellness and coffee by KUCC!
Approve/Amend: May 15, 2018 Meeting Minutes
11:10: KBOA Finances: Treasurer: Parker Smith
- Bank Balance: $60,165.63 PayPal Pending: $290.40
- June P&L
11:15: Organization Update
- KNO Meeting 7/10/18 & NPU-O Meeting 6/26/18
- Thank you! Poppa Corn’s, Kelsey Erin Salon and Edison Bikes for hosting our June 11th Summer Mixer. Very well attended, great demos and delicious food from Elmiryachi.
- Downtown Planters to be updated for Summer by Happy Mango.
- New Summer banners to be installed with added locations by Kirkwood Park, Howard and College Ave.
11:20: Membership-Sam Mugavero- Smugs Fitness
UPDATED Welcome package: 2018 membership decal/ I love KWD stickers + One Sheet Intro
GET YOUR 2018 KBOA MEMBERSHIP STICKER TO DISPLAY AT YOUR BUSINESS
- NEW RESOURCE GUIDE New Businesses: Fill out the Let’s Have Coffee Form
- Membership: Total Members: 91 Active New Members: Awful Good Works, Dulce Vegan Bakery and Cafe, Keller Knapp Realty, and DJ Tiny
- PENDING: Best Face Forward Cosmetics, BRMB Radio, Cornerstone Handyman Services
- Renewing Members: Indigo Wellness, Sherwin Williams, Taproom, Avilia Development
11:30: Wine Stroll Committee (Chair Randy Brazee- Homes for Atlanta, Co-Chair Leslie Brashear- Delightful Sites) 12th Annual Kirkwood Wine Stroll is Friday September 21, 2018 | 7:00-10:00PM! kirkwoodwinestroll.com
11:40: Kirkwood Pocket Map for Tourists/New Residents:
- Ads due: June 27, 2018 Design: July Print: August
- One Small Ad Still Available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.
- First to reserve gets it! Must be a member of KBOA!
11:50:New Business/Member Announcements
NOON: Adjorn Add #kirkwoodbiz to all of your posts so we can share! #kirkwoodatl #kirkwoodbiz @ KirkwoodBIZ on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook