We're officially into a new season of COVID-19 living, most businesses are reopened in some capacity with more adjustments daily, the need to apply for relief is still real for many. We know that this time has been challenging at best. KBOA is here for you- call or email anytime.
INSIDE THIS NEWSLETTER:
No general meetings in July- We're taking a screen break! See you on August 18th @ 11am on Zoom.
Kirkwood Wine Stroll Survey- What is the best pivot for our fundraising event this year?
FILL OUT THE SURVEY BY SUNDAY JUNE 28TH:
PPP LOAN FORGIVENESS UPDATE | APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON JUNE 30TH!
- PPP EZ Application – Step-by-Step Instructions for Maximizing PPP Loan Forgiveness
New PPP Law Updates
- Lengthens the loan forgiveness period from eight weeks to 24 weeks.
- Lowers the amount of PPP funds that must be spent on payroll from 75% to 60% and allows 40% for other qualifying expenses.
- Delays employer payroll tax payments through the end of 2020.
- Exempts borrowers from the FTE loan forgiveness reduction if borrowers are unable to return to the same level of business activity as before Feb. 15th due to Covid-19.
WATCH A STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR PPP LOAN FORGIVENESS APPLICATION
CATCH UP ON ALL PPP RECORDED WEBINARS AND OTHER COVID BUSINESS RELATED INFO
NEW | SMALL BUSINESS LOANS AND FUNDS
EIDL APPLICATION IS OPEN AGAIN | Expires 9/30/20
INVEST ATLANTA SMALL BUSINESS PROGRAMS
Check out the entire list here
METRO CHAMBER RESTORE ATL FUND
Opens 6.22.20 until 7.6.20
CREATL RELIEF GRANTS FOR CREATIVES
WEEKLY UPDATE FROM NCCHR | WHAT DOES DEFUND THE POLICE ACTUALLY MEAN WEBINAR? 6.26.20
This program will explore the history of policing, how public opinion of the police is changing and what defunding the police actual means and how this would affect our communities.
Register for the webinar
Check out the National Center for Civil and Human Rights recent webinar recordings along with some excellent resources:
+ Watch: Taking Action to Support Under-Resourced Communities
+ Watch: Democracy for All
+ Watch: Campaign for Equal Dignity Launch
Additional actions you can take:
+ Support Love Sinks In
+ Join the conversation with Equitable Dinners
+ Sign the pledge for Equal Dignity & encourage others to sign
Stay Informed - Here is what we are reading:
+ Anti-Racism Resource Guide
+ Stamped from the Beginning | Ibram X. Kendi
+ In Tulsa, evictions were a crisis before the pandemic