The film production I recently posted about has undergone some changes.
There still will be a street and lane closure November 29th through December 4th.
- There will be a full street closure of Howard St. NE from Warlick Pl. NE around the curve onto College Ave NE until Kirkwood Rd. NE from 11/29-12/3 but the filming times have changed for some of the above dates.
- **Updates** -
- (11/29) is now 9am-10pm
- (11/30) is now 11:30a-12:00am
- (12/1-12/3) remains overnight filming, 4pm-4am
- The west curb sidewalk will remain open for pedestrians, but they may be asked to wait a moment during filming.
- The southbound lane (west curb) of Kirkwood Rd. NE will also be closed from 8am-5am, 11/29-12/4.
- The northbound lane (east curb) will remain open to motorists and both sidewalks will remain open to pedestrians.
I reached out to the production and they assured me that there will be a safe flow of traffic as this space is reserved for a couple trucks, and little crew activity.
- APD officers will be on site directing traffic.
- The TCP map of the closure remains the same, and I have included the updated notification letter from the production team.
- ***THERE IS NO LONGER ANY SIMULATED GUNFIRE*** -The production team has cancelled all scheduled plans for simulated gunfire.
- This is still a big production, so please contact me or the location team with any concerns over safety. Best, Daniel Kolodziej Kirkwood Film Liaison firstname.lastname@example.org